* Perform procedures and test as ordered for use in diagnosis and treatment of disease under limited supervision.
* Responsible for maintenance of the analyzers, quality control, collection of specimens, maintaining supplies in accordance with standards of practice and established policies and procedure.
* Collaborates with nursing, medical and other staff to coordinate patient care activities.
* Associates of Science degree in Medical Technology, Chemistry or Biology
* State Licensure as Medical Laboratory Technician
* National Credentials as MLT